mardi 25 décembre 2012

First of all

(excuse me for my mistakes ;) )

First of all, 
I'm not going to explain everythting about
what an erasmus is, 
what the name is for, etc...

Who cares??

Indeed, what matters is the erasmus in itself!

That's it, in 33 days, i'm going to take a plane and land in Portugal :D
I've never been there and i don't know why, 
when i saw "Porto" on the list for erasmus destinations, 
I knew i would go there!

I'm currently at Saint-Louis University of Brussels (new name, since one week). In that uni, we can make our erasmus while we are undergraduate! (what nice people)
I didn't knew it when i enter this uni (because i went there by pure chance).

So, to make a long story short : i fill all the papers in, 
i get my first choice destination (the two others were : Madrid, Antwerp) 
and i had a lot of trouble with my Learning Agreement (have to fill it in like 5 times before it's ok --')

One month ago i was informed of my erasmus grant (which was not as much as i expected, bastards!!) but well, Portugal is a really cheap country compare to Belgium so i'll survive ;)

Another thing that's great : with erasmus, you don't pay uni fees!
 so if you go to a private uni, you won't have to pay the 3000 or more fees :D 

Now, i have to pack all my things in my luggage...which will be difficult!

Next episode : what accomodation you can choose? 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire